Turmeric keeps providing hope for those suffering medical conditions worldwide, both inflammatory and non-inflammatory. It has been shown to be a natural, effective, and harmless relief against such problems and diseases as arthritis, eczema or even cancer. In this article, we turn to examine the benefits of using turmeric against erectile dysfunction. You will learn all about the latest research on using turmeric for ED.
- The science that makes it an effective cure.
- Why and how to use it.
- And a recipe for a home-made topical remedy.
- Along with a Serious Mans Action Plan Using Turmeric For ED
How Can Turmeric Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Although the uses of turmeric for erectile dysfunction have not been as widely research as say, its benefits against cancer or arthritis, research on the topic is rapidly expanding. A 2018 study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that curcumin, the naturally occurring molecule which gives turmeric much of its medicinal properties, was effective in curing erectile dysfunction.
The research that was conducted for using turmeric for treating diabetes by the Albert Einstein College of Medicine used laboratory rats with Type 2 Diabetes. One of the techniques used was rubbing an onguent (cream) on their bellies and genital’s. They were able to notice a change in inflammatory patterns of the specimens. It was during this study it became suggested to them that turmeric could very well be useful to treat erectile dysfunction.
Although no research has been conducted on humans yet. Mainly due to conflict of interest and funding, the results of the research do suggest a strong link between the effects of turmeric, and its ability to address the root causes of erectile dysfunction.
In fact, while we hope to see more clinical research being conducted on human patients soon, we may have to wait a bit longer for scientific conclusive results. Despite turmeric being found to have a fantastic array of medicinal properties it is still currently under-researched. This is because turmeric is a plant rather than a drug which can be patented, meaning the pharmaceutical industry is reticent to invest in extensive and costly research on its effects.
There has also been other clinical trials on the effect of turmeric to treat diseases in humans have shown that it is a very harmless “drug”. Turmeric has only been shown to be dangerous in very rare cases when ingested in enormous quantities.
When applied topically however, it is one of the most harmless remedies that has been found to help with conditions such as skin cancer or eczema for example. So although the evidence on the benefits of turmeric for erectile dysfunction is still minimal, this powerful plant deserves some attention for turmerics ability to treat inflammatory illnesses without any side effects.
How Turmeric Works For Erectile Dysfunction?Check Out These Facts.
- Turmeric could be particularly effective to treat erectile dysfunction because of a chemical that it contains, known as curcumin. Curcumin is what gives turmeric its potent yellow color. But most importantly, it gives it most of its anti-inflammatory properties as well. By playing on inflammatory markers, turmeric helps increase vasodilation in the genital area. Vasodilation is the dilation of blood vessels, in other words, increased vasodilation means a larger influx of blood to that area of the body.
- Not only can turmeric be effective for treating erectile dysfunction, it may also be more potent than some other common chemical drugs. For one, scientists have found that turmeric stays in the body for longer and offers longer lasting benefits. In the rats that were studied in the Albert Einstein College of Medicine study, the effects of turmeric were observed over 24 hours after the onguent was applied to the bodies of the rats.
- Furthermore, while other drugs such as Viagra also treat erectile dysfunction by increasing vasodilation, they usually do so with some side effects, and may be less pleasant to use. With using a turmeric-based cream, there are no side-effects (except if one were to develop a rare allergic reaction to the plant), and there is no risk of overdosing.
- Finally, not all erectile dysfunction medicine is effective. In fact, erectile dysfunction is one of the most heavily researched medical problem, as it causes real physical and psychological distress to the men affected from it. But at present, drugs such as Viagra haven’t been shown to be effective in more than 60 or 70% of patients. Turmeric may be more effective as it is readily absorbed by the system when applied topically. Furthermore, it may provide an alternative for those men whose bodies are resistant to the effects of Viagra.
What Is The Best Way to Treat Erectile Dysfunction with Turmeric
For many health conditions, turmeric supplements are prescribed. Patients are instructed to take a turmeric pill, or to increase its presence in their diet day to day. However, the current state of medical research suggest that ingesting turmeric is not helpful for treating erectile dysfunction. Instead, it may be best used as a topical ointment. That is because when curcumin is ingested, it goes into the digestive system and is not redirected by the body toward the genital area. Using a turmeric-based cream is the best way to make sure that the turmeric is coming into direct contact with the zone that requires increased blood-flow.
Home Made Recipe to Treat ED With Turmeric Cream
A natural and quick home made recipe for Turmeric Cream can be made using only ingredients already present in your cupboard. Simply take dry turmeric spice, and mix it with some olive, sunflower or essential oil until the mixture is not grainy and has a rich, yellow color. The mixture can then be applied directly on the skin surrounding the genital’s area, as well as directly on the genital’s. This is a very cheap and easy way to get some of the benefits of turmeric for erectile dysfunction.
However, there is an even better way to make turmeric cream. As discussed earlier, turmeric is effective in treating erectile dysfunction because it contains curcumin. Unfortunately, a lot of curcumin is destroyed in turning the turmeric root into a powder. This is why we would recommend using turmeric oil instead. Turmeric oil has been infused directly with turmeric root, rather than its powder, and thus contains a lot more curcumin. Turmeric oil can be found in specialized health shops and on the internet. It often comes highly concentrated, so we recommend that you mix it with another carrier oil, or with a butter such as Shea or cocoa.
Serious Mans Guide To Conquer Erectile Dysfunction With Turmeric
I am myself a self-induced sufferer who knows very well the experience of having a horrible limpness with disappointing expectations to be MANLY with my wife. Discovering this power from good Turmeric is good for Erectile Dysfunction has been most exciting. So its only natural I want to offer you a personal action plan to use turmeric for ED to get the Maximum potential to quickly feel the effects:) to get your MOJO back the bedroom.
- To get the quickest results you are best to start immediately with a High Potency Detox from a trusted brand of Turmeric Supplements.! For your overall health a detox with turmeric benefits offers so much more.
- This will trigger everything else that benefits Erectile Dysfunction like the simple increase in energy. Because step 2 of an action plan for ed is to EXCERSISE some. Your going to need to be much fitter when turmeric cures your erectile dysfunction.
- Make or get made by your supporting partner some turmeric cream for ED. Or alternatively purchase pharmaceutical grade from a local store and use it.!
- Go the Extra Mile and incorporate a Vital Nutrient Blast and include an added supplement for ED like this one here.